Team Left Hand Sponsorship
Team Left Hand Brewing is a group of employees and friends dedicated to solving the riddle that is Multiple Sclerosis. Since 2008, we have raised over $2 million, and won’t stop riding or fundraising until MS stands for Mystery Solved. We hope you’ll consider joining us to raise funds & awareness for the millions of people around the world that are fighting this disease today. We support several MS Chapter rides around the country, with most covering 150 miles from the Colorado Rockies to the sandy beaches of Florida. Our initial plans for 2017 include Team Left Hand’s 10th ride in Colorado, 5th ride in NC/SC, 4th ride in Florida, 3rd ride in Ohio, 2nd ride in Texas, and our rookie season in Los Angeles, California.
What is in it for you?
Just imagine – 50–200 riders (depending on the state) wearing attractive bike jerseys with your logo on it, being seen by thousands of riders, volunteers, spectators and cars along the route, and hundreds more at the Team Village. Not to mention all of the training rides in preparation for Bike MS!
- Recognition of your company in official Team Left Hand press releases
- Your logo prominently featured on our “thank you sponsors” Facebook banner on the Team Left Hand page
- Facebook and Twitter posts recognizing and thanking you for being a sponsor on both the Team Left Hand and Left Hand Brewing Co. pages (120K likes on Facebook and 112.4K follows on Twitter)
- Your logo prominently featured on a banner in the team tent at the Bike MS Team Village
- $1,500 & up sponsors receive an official Team Left Hand jersey to proudly display in your office!
In kind/product donation for the Team or Silent Auction Fundraiser:
- Value of $1–$100: gets a mention on Team Left Hand social media
- Value of $100+: gets your logo on a banner in the team tent at the Bike MS Team Village and a mention on
Team Left Hand social media
What is Multiple Sclerosis?
Team Left Hand Brewing is dedicated to fighting Multiple Sclerosis. We want to help the National MS Society fund research, advocate for change, and help people with MS and their families lead powerful lives. We believe in the work they do and we want to be a part of it. Multiple sclerosis interrupts the flow of information between the brain and the body and stops people from moving. Imagine a time when you’ve exerted your body to exhaustion – maybe your legs felt like they couldn’t support your weight, your arms ached from the inside out and cooking dinner seemed like a tremendous task, or maybe you were too exhausted to shovel your driveway. You were fortunate to have the opportunity to decide to exert yourself – for individuals living with MS, without exertion, these feelings can be their everyday reality. With the help of people like you, the National MS Society addresses the challenges of each person whose life is affected by MS and helps them stay connected to the great big moving world.